Monday evening, Madison and I drove up to Phoenix (three hours away) to pickup Aunt Mer, Aunt Karen, and five-month-old Baby Wes. The crew flew out here over Mer's spring break to spend a few days with us. We LOVED having them visit!
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Visitors from the East-Aunts Attack and Cousins Reunite!
Meredith, Karen, and Wes took the 3-10 to Yuma...almost.
Monday evening, Madison and I drove up to Phoenix (three hours away) to pickup Aunt Mer, Aunt Karen, and five-month-old Baby Wes. The crew flew out here over Mer's spring break to spend a few days with us. We LOVED having them visit!
Wes watched from his new favorite toy. He took it for a test drive and deemed it worthy of ownership...he's now got Karen on the hunt for one.
Monday evening, Madison and I drove up to Phoenix (three hours away) to pickup Aunt Mer, Aunt Karen, and five-month-old Baby Wes. The crew flew out here over Mer's spring break to spend a few days with us. We LOVED having them visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment