Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Being Sneaky

by Madison

Today, Luke and I received a package in the mail from Mommy's college roommate, Jenn. Jenn sent me a pair of Crocs, which are a shoe brand if you haven't heard of them. To go along with the Clemson spirit, my Crocs are purple! I really like shoes, but only if it's my idea to put them on. So, even though Daddy and Mommy tried several times to get me to put them on, I wouldn't. Then, Mommy was sneaky and caught me wearing them a little while later. She was able to snap a picture to record the moment. Now, Mommy is still trying to get a picture of me in my pink cowboy boots from Grandma. Those are a little harder to get on, so she hasn't been able to catch me in the act, yet.



The socks I'm wearing are very cool too. I have on Dora the Explorer socks that Mommy found for me yesterday while we were all shopping at Target (oh, and yes, I had my $1.00 bag of popcorn while I was there too!). Luke didn't get Dora socks; instead, he got Cars socks (from the movie). They are the newest items in the $1.00 bin. I LOVE my Dora socks, and even though I won't admit it to my parents, I love my Crocs. Mommy and Daddy kept finding them all over the house in strange places where I had hidden to try them on. Thanks Jenn! I'm sure Mommy and I will talk to you tomorrow or Friday to catch up on As the World Turns and Young and the Restless! Go Tigers!

I took a moment this evening while Mommy and Daddy were both checking on Luke and making dinner to try out Luke's infant seat. Now, it used to be my infant car seat, but I don't remember it. So, I had to test out its comfort level; that's part of being a big sister! I think I exceed the 20 pound limit on his seat! Oh well, I'm just 10 pounds over.

If you can't tell, the infant car seat is currently attached to the Sit-N-Stand double stroller we have. Luke rides in the front, and I ride in the back. Here, I'm crawling into his seat.

This pose is a "shout out" to Grandpa and Grandma. For some reason, we like to touch fingers together like this. Today, Grandpa came over to pick up Grandma and go home. While he was here, he taught me to put cake frosting on my finger and then lick it off. Grandpa, I need some more frosting!

No comments: