
Here we all are at the Botanical Garden!
Close-up shot...luckily, the hard freeze we had a couple of weeks ago didn't kill all the flowers.
And, here's my stitched up mouth. As you can see, my mouth is really swollen. The stitches are on the left side of my mouth. Unfortunately, they are not dissolving stitches, so Mommy has to take me into Daddy's clinic on Wednesday to have them removed. I'm not looking forward to that.

After eating our nice picnic lunch, it was time to get into some trouble.

Ellie and I found the pond. Amazingly, we didn't fall in (but our moms thought we would!).

We also found the "ducks" in the pond (upper right corner of picture). We were told they were actually called geese, but we kept calling them ducks.

Hanging out with Ellie

Yeah, I look like trouble!

Then, I found a bridge that was fun to walk over and over and over again!

Going over the bridge-again!

Ellie discovered the ducks were out of the water, so I had to try and chase them like she was doing.

Where did the ducks go??

Back at the picnic site...time for fun with my ball. Unfortunately, my ball hit something (probably pine straw) and was punctured. I guess that means a trip to Target for a new one (Mommy says it's good the ball is only $2.00 since I've gone through a couple now)!

Here, Ellie is swinging through the air with the help of her parents. She loves it!

Oh, and don't worry...Luke had a great time at the Botanical Gardens too. This is what he did most of the time we were there. He was pretty comfortable.



1 comment:
Madison,
Love your outfit. I have the same one. Sorry you had to have stitches in your lip. I've had them a couple of times and it is no fun. Just remember to be very still when they take them out. I know, easier said than done.
Love,
Kennedy
Post a Comment