by Luke
Today, I had to go in for a weight check at Daddy's clinic since I hadn't gained my birth weight back last Thursday. Well, I'm happy to report I'm doing fine. I currently weigh 8 lbs. 6 oz, which is an ounce heavier than my birth weight. I'll probably have another weight check on Wednesday when Madison gets her stitches out just to make sure I'm on the right track.
Other than visiting the clinic and eating lunch with Daddy, the girls and I ran errands today. Mommy took us to register Madison for preschool. She's going to be going two days a week starting in the fall for four hours. Our church doesn't have a part-time preschool for two-year-olds, but another Methodist church does, so that's where she is going to go.
We also stopped at Target, which I'm told is Mommy and Madison's favorite store. They shared the $1.00 popcorn, but I slept. We each made a purchase at Target. My purchase was the most expensive; I bought formula. Madison bought a new ball for outside, and Mommy bought a filter for the vacuum cleaner...she said her purchase was the least fun.
Other than that, it has been a pretty normal day. It's a really nice day to play outside and take a walk.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment