Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Settling into Daily Life

by Luke


Since moving in here with my family, I've begun to settle into daily life. I've had a lot of firsts in the last two days. Yesterday, I had my first outing to Target and the mall (Mommy had to pick something up at the mall...we didn't have a big shopping trip). I'm not sure if I'm going to like being with these girls all the time. They don't do many "guy" things for me. But, I was very, very good while we were out, and I enjoyed my first shopping experience.



Hanging out in my swing




Those of you around Madison on a regular basis know she loves to pray. She even shouts out a big "Amen" at the end. Well, she's been a good big sister so far and has taught me how to hold my hands when praying. I'm sure our Uncle Jason, who is a pastor, is glad to hear we are being good Christians!




Mommy found this picture of Madison at around the same age. Many people don't think we look that much alike, but Mommy does! Madison is hanging out in her swing in this picture, just like me!



My first bath...I really enjoyed it. It was very peaceful. Mommy was shocked; Madison used to hate her bath!

Yeah, my bath was so peaceful this morning that I started to fall asleep in it!

Yeah, see I'm pretty much asleep for Grandma.

That was a great relaxing bath.

Hanging out on my Boppy pillow after I had breakfast. I also had my first bottle yesterday. I really liked it!



Chillin' in my crib...literally. My room has a sports' theme.

Thank you so much, Grandma for coming over and helping out for a few days. Also, a big thanks to Aunt Mer and Uncle Harry for watching my wild sister while Mommy and I were in the hospital. Everyone has gone home now, so during the day, it's just Mommy, Madison, and me! Daddy leaves for work around 5:30 and usually isn't home until 6:30 or later. Madison and I are already thinking of great "surprises" we can come up with for Mommy to "challenge" her during the day.

No comments: