Monday, April 09, 2007

More from Womack

by Luke


My parents took a lot of pictures of me while in the hospital. Here is what they captured:


I think Aunt Mer really likes me (the dinosaur is from her...and Uncle Harry too)

Yeah, Grandma and Aunt Mer seem to be hooked on me

My big sister, Madison, even seems to be pretty attached to me




Madison is really interested in me. She's still trying to figure out how Luke got from Mommy's tummy to the person I am today.

Madison had to show Daddy that both she and I have heads, hands, etc. She's checking me out.

Here, I'm giving Daddy my first hug.


All snuggled up and warm...this is how I prefer to be most of the time. I'm a pretty laid back guy, unlike my big sister. I had to wear the mittens because, like my sister, I was scratching my face with my sharp nails.

Close up shot



Here are friends of my parents, Dr. Bryce and Juli. Dr. Bryce was the first person besides Mommy and Daddy to really see me. He works with Daddy and was working in the Labor and Delivery dept. the night I was born. He entertained Mommy and Daddy as they waited for me to arrive. And, there is my new playmate, Nolan. He and Madison have been friends since birth, and he had to come see his new male companion. He was just glad I wasn't going home with his parents. I think he was a little jealous that his mommy was holding me.

1 comment:

Bran said...

Hey you guys! Welcome, little Luke!!! We're so excited that all is well and very glad that Edward was there for the birth!
Much love and prayers,
Gainors