Thursday, April 26, 2007

No More Stitches!


by Madison

Yesterday, Mommy, Luke, and I made another trip to Womack. This time, I had my stitches removed, where Daddy told me that Candy would help with my mouth. Well, I didn't know he meant Candy, one of the nurses, and not candy, my favorite treat! I didn't enjoy having my stitches removed. Mommy and Luke waited in the hall where everyone passing by heard me screaming and asked Mommy, "Is that Madison?" Daddy, Dr. Bryce (Nolan's daddy), and Candy worked on my stitches. After the horrible event, I did get to have some real candy, but I wouldn't go through that again just for candy. I seemed to get over it pretty quickly because I was back to my usual once we got home...oh, and no nap too-Mommy didn't enjoy that!


I like to roll balls around on the kitchen floor. A lot of the time, they "accidently" roll under the china cabinet. I've seen Mommy and Daddy get them out with a broom before, and now I can do it myself (Mommy doesn't even have to ask...I just go and find my broom).



It worked...there's the ball!

No comments: