I really enjoy having a little brother. Mommy says I've been a big help to her this past week. I've done a lot of new things with regards to being a big sister.

Mommy loves my expression. I am so excited to help with Luke!
I don't like it when he cries, but he's pretty good about that. He really doesn't cry at all except when he's getting his diaper changed.
This is the step stool Mommy bought me the other day. It has been a good addition to Luke's room.

Mommy caught me wearing my Crocs again!

I recently decided I liked apples. Mommy and Daddy have been trying to get me to eat them for a long time. Well, the other day, Mommy was on the phone, and she was holding her apple while she talked. I walked up and took a big bite out of it, and from then on, it became mine. I love apples now!

Here's my eaten apple!



1 comment:
Madison is such a good big sister... tell her how it is done, Martha!
Post a Comment