Sunday, April 08, 2007

Meeting the Family

by Luke
After a few hours of quality time with Mommy and Daddy, I was able to meet a few members of my family.

Here, I'm meeting my big sister, Madison for the first time. Madison came to the hopsital wearing a shirt that said, "Trouble is spelled B R O T H E R." I told her I'd heard she was the trouble maker.



Bonding with my parents and sister

I now join Daddy in being the man of the house



Meeting Aunt Meredith (Aunt Mer). She is Mommy's little sister (if you couldn't tell by the resemblence). She has been visiting all week and hoped I'd be born before she went back home to Charlotte.



Meeting Uncle Harry (Aunt Mer's husband)


Madison seems to REALLY like me. I think she's going to be a pretty good big sister. Here, she's checking me out with Uncle Harry.


Those are the family members I've met so far. I have already started sporting a family tradition. My parents, two aunts, and two uncles all went to Clemson. I am starting off life correctly with my Clemson pacifier clip. GO TIGERS!

I also got a rather unique call on my birthday. Not many can say they have received an overseas call on the day of their birth, but I did get to chat with Uncle Clay (Mommy's brother) all the way in Afghanistan! That's something Madison didn't get to do! I talked to Aunt Karen too, but I'm not sure when I'll meet her.

Soon, I've been told that I'll be meeting Daddy's family: Grandmama and Pop, Nana, Aunt Erika, Uncle Jason, and my two cousins, Mackenzie and Kaitlann.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are in my thoughts everyday! I hope everyone is adjusting well. I'm sure I'll be bringing food soon, so I'll see you then. Can't wait to meet that little Tiger!

Unknown said...

hi Luke - welcome!! Martha - it's great to see the pics of everyone on your new site. & i'm glad Luke waited until Edward came home!! :o)
Carin