We have had our ear infections, and Mommy has been sick, so we've been a little lax in our postings. We've been to Grandma and Grandpa's house a couple of times, so he's what we did:
One of my favorite things to do is feed the birds. I can do it all by myself, and I ask on a daily basis if they need to be fed.
Grandma and Grandpa have several bird feeders, so I have to check and refill all of them.
Man, I mean, Madison's best friends. I LOVE Zack and Leo. They are Grandma and Grandpa's neighbors. Whenever I arrive, I sprint out of the car to visit my furry friends.
I haven't exactly been on my best behavior lately and have no plans to change anytime soon.
I have to be confined often because I'm into everything. Luckily, I like to eat too, so the highchair is a popular spot to confine me.
People say I look "a little" like my Grandpa.



No comments:
Post a Comment