Sunday, March 09, 2008

Luke and Carter-11 Months Old and Wrestlemania??

by Luke

I turned 11 months old this week. As I get more and more active, it's more and more difficult for Mommy to take my picture with Carter. This month, the shots were not great, but I seemed to think picture time was hilarious.

I'm starting to walk on my own just a little, but crawling is much faster. I can climb anything and have already scaled Grandma's baby gate and the gate at the bottom of the stairs here at my house. Mommy caught me trying to escape the crib yesterday. I'm quite the climber and may just be on track to jump out of my crib before my sister did (she was 13 months old).

My new love is wrestling with Madison. She loves it too. We can each hold our own, and we really enjoy laughing and rolling around tackling each other. Mommy caught us in the act last night just before bed.
Madison always says, "That's one crazy boy."
Trying to take a picture with Carter...


This is the best Mommy could do...Luke and Carter at 11 months old. We're boys, so we like to wrestle. Madison is such a tomboy; she loves it too.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Adorable!

Pictures like those make me want to have kids right now :)

Adam, Barb and Cal said...

that looks like so much fun, I can't wait to have two little rugrats running around!