Friday, July 25, 2008

2630

2630 miles that is...we are finally here. After a week of traveling in the car across country, we arrived at YPG yesterday afternoon. Our prayers were answered, as we had no problems getting into our four bedroom house. The kids and I waited in the car while Edward took about a half hour to get all of our housing stuff squared away. Our house is awesome. It's really, really nice with four large bedrooms, a family room, formal dining room, and a living room. We have a HUGE kitchen...well, to me it's huge. The one bad thing about our Ft. Bragg house was my small kitchen. I love my new kitchen. The other major plus is a laundry room about the size of Luke's old bedroom in NC. Pictures to come.

When we arrived yesterday at 2PM, it was 109 degrees.

Our household goods will be delivered Monday, and we're getting Internet and cable on Tuesday. Right now, I have this limited access at the post library.

On a sidenote, I really hate Arizona driving because we have a crack in our windshield again...last time I was here, my rental car got one too...aggh!

1 comment:

newmanfamily said...

Glad you guys arrived safely. And I am glad you have a nice house. You already know about our wonderful abode.
Lori