by Madison
I ate my first ham and cheese sandwich today...now, don't think, what kind of weird mom do I have? She has tried endlessly to get me to eat sandwiches, but in my picky state, I've refused them over and over. I refused to eat sandwiches of any kind. I like luncheon meat by itself, but not on a sandwich...not even peanut butter sandwiches. Well, with the persuasion of Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa, I've decided I really like to eat ham and cheese sandwiches. They're really good! I even tried part of Mommy's peanut butter sandwich too and declared it "good." Maybe I'll stop with some of my picky eating habits.
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Madison,
I have recently learned the joys of turkey and cheese sandwiches. All it took was my uncles to eat them for me to think they were good.
John
Post a Comment