My Internet is working on and off...a tech is coming out tomorrow to check it out. I don't have a pic of the outside of the house because it's been too hot to go out and take one...I promise to do it! Here are a few snapshots of our new place (sans furniture because it just arrived yesterday):
Standing in the kitchen looking at the family room. This is going to be the kids' playroom.
Front door on the right...this is the formal dining room.
Formal living room...I'm standing in the hallway. The formal dining room and formal living room are all in one large area.
More pics to come (with furniture!)



1 comment:
Your house is already nicer than ours without furniture. I am glad you all got good housing. We haven't started getting carpet down which has improved ours dramatically. I am so glad we got to visit with you all last weekend. Good luck on unpacking.
Lori
Post a Comment