Thursday, July 10, 2008

Run of the House

by Madison and Luke

Grandma and Grandpa flew to Seattle today to attend their nephew's (Mommy's cousin) wedding. Mommy would have loved to have gone, but with moving next week and all, it just wasn't going to happen. And, if you believe there still isn't stress with moving and all, you don't know us very well! Anyways, with Grandma and Grandpa gone right now, we have the run of the house...it's just Mommy, Madison, Luke, Tiger, and Bear. We're managing to keep Mommy on her toes; between kids and cats, she's running all over the house.

I am sporting my new Diego pajamas. My stylish sister picked these out for me today at the store. I decided to have a growth spurt amongst the move. Mommy had a feeling I might start outgrowing things, so she packed a few larger sized items for me, but I surprised her by having a pretty big growth spurt and have outgrown much of what she packed. So, off to the store we went just for a few basics...I have a bunch of larger clothes, but they are all on the moving truck. Madison and I really like Dora and Diego. I actually kick my feet and shout when either come on. So, while looking for a new pair of pj's today, Madison found some Diego ones for me.

Since Luke needed to wear his new pj's tonight due to outgrowing some of his others, I decided to wear my Dora ones. I've had these, and of course, they were packed in my suitcase and not on the moving truck. We looked like a great pair tonight on our walk around the neighborhood wearing our coordinating pajamas. I even rode my Dora bike with my Dora helmet too...yup, the moving truck wasn't touching my Dora bike either; it's traveling with us.


We tried to get a picture of Tiger and Bear...Tiger was the only one to cooperate. Tiger isn't sure what to think about the move; however, he's moved before. Tiger is seven years old, and Mommy and Daddy got him the week they moved to Ft. Lauderdale. He is pretty excited to head back to warm weather and lizards in the yard..that was his favorite part of living in Florida. Bear, on the other hand, is a year old, so this is his first move. He doesn't seem to care; he's a pretty happy cat as long as someone is petting him. What both cats can agree on is they dislike their new collars and tags...both have to wear id and rabies tags to live on post, so they are adjusting to the annoyance slowly.

No comments: