by Madison
It came in the mail; I saw it, and I conquered it.
Our P.O. Box had a great surprise today-a package! Carin, Mommy's friend, sent me a wonderful surprise.
A cactus puzzle! I have been begging Mommy and Daddy for one, and even Carin knew of my obsession. Last week when she was here visiting, Mommy and Carin went out for dinner. Daddy called her to ask her to "pick up a cactus puzzle" as if that's an easy thing to find! Well, Carin found one.
Done! Thanks for the great cactus puzzle. I liked the birds too. Just so everyone knows, we picked this up around 6:15, and I had it finished before 7:00.



1 comment:
yay! i'm so glad the puzzle arrived safely. Mad - you are a puzzle maniac! i'm sure you'll enjoy completing this puzzle a few zillion times, lol. :o)
Carin
Post a Comment