by Luke
Recently, Mommy and a few other moms from the base have started to go to Tuesday morning open gyms at a local gymnastics studio. For $5, kids get an hour to play, jump, and run. With temps over 110 everyday, this is a welcome sight. The last two Tuesdays, Mommy has taken me to the gym, and I've really started to enjoy it. Open gym runs Tues, Wed, and Thurs. mornings. Since Madison is in preschool, she hasn't been able to go. Well, with preschool being five mornings, Mommy feels like that is just a little too much right now for Madison, so Madison is not going to preschool on Thursdays. So today, Mommy took both of us to the gym, and we had a blast. We forgot the camera today, but we did take it on Tuesday. It's a great part of our running-errands days because it lets us get all of our energy out while still allowing Mommy to get stuff done. It helps that it's just down the street from Yuma Palms, the big shopping area with Target and such. Here are a few pictures from Tuesday (some aren't the best, but it's hard to stop for a picture when you just want to play):
Caught on camera...here I am, being a guy, "working out" at the gym
My favorite area is the large foam pit. I spend most of my time here. I love to crawl through the pit, up to Mommy, and then have her toss me back in.

Tossed in like this
Here, I'm with one of my new friends, Kate. She'll turn one later this month. We are still getting used to each other.
But, we do like each other. In fact, Kate really likes me.
Our other pal, Eli, joined us when he saw we were having fun.
Eli is good at giving hugs. He's a year older than I am.
Just enjoying myself
I finally got out of the ball pit to enjoy the rest of the gym. I was a little afraid to try other things, but after going with Madison today, I'm over that. I tried everything because I wanted to be just like her.
1 comment:
Glad to see you found a safe haven from the heat. We love reading about your new home.
Post a Comment