Monday, September 29, 2008

Left-Handed

by Madison

Well, I'm left-handed. I've always shown preference to my left hand, but I've also always used both hands. Now, with preschool getting more serious, I have to pick a hand, and I pick my left. My teachers evaluated me some and agree with Mommy that my left is my preference. Plus, I appear to draw better, faster, and more accurate with my left. The only other lefty in the family is my crazy Aunt Karen :) ...just think, Aunt Karen, we can sit side-by-side at the dinner table and not bother each other!
So, if you're a lefty out there and have any words of wisdom for my parents trying to teach me, please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best tip I have when teaching writing is to sit across from her to help her. Sitting beside them either blocks their view or blocks yours so sitting across really helped us when working with our son. Hope this helps.