Sunday, October 19, 2008

Health Care

Last week, I received our new medical cards. With moving, our medical coverage didn't change; it's still the Army policy of Tricare, but we moved regions. No longer are we in the North Region; instead, we're in the West. If you remember back to our moving, we moved in JULY. We got our new cards in OCTOBER. Yes, our moving process has been slow and horribly frustrating. Anyways, I had to share this because it's funny. On the cards, it lists your PCM (Primary Care Manager). At Bragg, we were able to select our doctor, only because Edward was a doctor. All other soldiers are assigned. We were assigned to Edward's boss, who took care of all of us and delivered Luke. Here, there's one doc, so hmmm, who was the PCM listed on our new medical cards??? The kids and I are all assigned to Edward, along with everyone else here at YPG. It was rather comical opening up the packets and seeing that. Now, Edward won't really be following us. I mean, if the kids are sick, etc., he'll do whatever, but for well-kid exams, etc, I'll have the kids see the PA. Oh, and Edward wasn't assigned to himself; he was assigned to the PA :) I guess I'll just see someone in town if I need to, as some do. Just funny the things that happen on a small Army post.

1 comment:

Harry and Mer said...

Haha! That's funny. I guess there are some things you wouldn't want to see your husband for. :-) We miss you guys. Love you!!