by Luke
I had my 18 month checkup today at Daddy's clinic. No, I didn't see Daddy; I saw the P.A., Colin. He was really nice to me and understood Mommy's frustrations with me because his son is the exact same age (they live down the street). Anyways, I was declared very healthy and left with two new vaccines-ouch!
Current stats-
Weight-28.8 lbs., 75th percentile (see, I'm not even off the charts)
Height-32.3 inches, 33rd percentile (short little guy, I am)
Head-didn't do it because I was just done with this appointment :) , but last we checked, I was still 95th percentile
Madison weighed in at 36.3 lbs. She wanted to be part of the checkup too. Soon, I'm sure, I'll take her on weight.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Gee, you're short and you weigh a lot... who does this sound like? (Hint, Grandpa, Aunt Mer, Mommy - aka The Huffman build). Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment