Question: How do you get 64 ounces of white grape juice off of your tile floor?
Answer: I don't know. I've washed the floor five times now, and it's still sticky. That's not to include the normal washing of the floor I did this morning.
Yes, "helper" Madison is too much help sometimes. She wanted some juice, and as I was getting a cup out for her, she decided to get the juice out of the fridge. I'm standing next to the fridge door, telling her, "Don't get it out. I don't want it to spill," when wooshhhh!!!!!!!!!! a brand new unopened bottle is suddenly all over the floor, Madison, Luke, and myself. I was also wearing a new pair of flip flops (the Columbia ones we bought together, Mom), so they now smell horrible of white grape juice. If you ever thought white grape juice was a pleasant smell, 64 ounces of it on your kitchen floor isn't. AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL. I'm now off for the sixth washing tonight. I have used mops and rags down on my hands and knees. It's still sticky! To tell you how sticky, my legs were sticking to the floor, and it hurt to move them.
Aggh, another fun-filled evening here.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment