Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Potty Time!

by Luke

This morning, I hit a major milestone. I used the potty! I've been watching my potty-trained sister a lot. She uses the potty everyday and never has to wear diapers or pull-ups. She's such a big girl, it's even underwear at night. I think that is really cool. Well, last week, Mommy was cleaning out my closet, and Madison pulled out my potty. She insisted we put it in the bathroom so I could go potty too. So, I've been sitting on it, clothes and all, just for fun. This morning after playing outside, I was hot and dirty, so Mommy brought me in for a bath. I was insistant about sitting on the potty and starting throwing a mini-fit. She took my diaper off (soaked from playing in the water table outside), so I sat down and went. Mommy was even on the phone with her pal, Jen, who heard about it immediately. I think Mommy was a little shocked, but no problems, no splashing, pefect first timer! Now, don't think she believes I'll go that well all the time. I mean, she did have to train Madison.
Six days away from being 18 months old and using the potty...big boy Luke!

No comments: