Mommy's Family-Uncle Clay and Aunt Karen, Uncle Harry and Aunt Mer, Grandpa and Grandma, Luke and Mommy, Daddy and Madison
Ahhh, I see a pretty girl-must check her out
It's my pal, Julianne. We're six months apart. Our sisters are good pals.
Nice sisters, Cassandra and Julianne
Our mommies have been trying to get a decent picture of the four of us forever. They really want one before we move. Obviously, this won't be "the one.
Aunts and Uncles just observing the chaos.
After a slight break in the action to leave the house so it could be shown, we came home to open presents. I loved all of my gifts and now have a wide variety of construction vehicles.
Man, I've got to tear into this dump truck.
Both Mommy and Daddy HATE getting new toys out of boxes.
Madison really enjoyed helping me unwrap my presents.
Our evening came to a close with Nana and Pop reading a story to us.



No comments:
Post a Comment