Saturday, April 19, 2008

Strange Conversations

by Martha

Me: Madison, take Mr. Punk Eyes on a walk to your room so we can go out on a walk.

Madison: Mr. Punk Eyes wants to go on a walk too.

Me: Well, he needs to stay here and guard the house...(interrupted as I notice Luke)...Luke! Why did you take your pants off and are trying to jump off the picnic table? And, why do you have dirt from my plant all over your face (all this while the taking Mr. Punk Eyes conversation was going on)?

Of course, no sane adult was here to hear this strange conversation today. Edward is on-call. I really couldn't have imagined a more unusual discussion about nothing.

2 comments:

Harry and Mer said...

This made me smile... :-) Too cute!

Anonymous said...

OK. I love this construction Industry. Someday the construction maybe handled by robots. Thats what im thinking 100 years after. But for now we must live with selling this equipment. With the Komatsu and Caterpillar brand have made greate construction. Some of this Equipment is sold in komatpillar.com