Saturday, April 19, 2008

One or Two???....and Bear

by Luke

Lately, Mommy has wondered if she miscalculated, and I've actually turned two...she said my behavior reflect much more of a two-year-old (such as my sister).

This scene has become a daily occurrence, if not more, at our house. I throw myself on the floor, facedown, and extend my arms and feet to throw a fit. Oh, and I can't forget that all the while, I'm screaming. Mommy usually just laughs, which I don't think is right.

A studly summer babe, or baby?

Dressed for the summer sun-hat, t-shirt, shorts, and my Crocs

I was told this was a no-no, but I didn't seem to listen. Yes, I did this all on my own. Mommy also found me on the picnic table Grandpa made. I was standing in the middle of it trying to figure out how to jump off.

In other news, my newest word is Bear. We have two cats, Tiger and Bear. I LOVE Bear and have started pointing at him saying, "Bear" all the time. So, my big vocabulary includes Mama, Dada, and Bear. Sadly, I decided to say the cat's name before my sister's name...hmmm.

1 comment:

newmanfamily said...

Luke,
I need to teach you the proper words to say when climbing on top of things - paratrooper and airborne. Yes, your daddy will be proud when you say those words until you learn what mean. Then your daddy will become worried with what follows them.
Love,
John