Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mr. Punk Eyes

by Madison

The carnival came to town this week, so Daddy decided to take me the other night. We had a wonderful time, and he won me this great dog.

I named my dog Mr. Punk Eyes. Daddy and Mommy have NO idea where I came up with this name. I repeated it several times, so the name is a keeper. I think it's a wonderful name. Notice that Mr. Punk Eyes even has a leash.

Mr. Punk Eyes is almost bigger than I am.

I loved the slide at the carnival.

Who knew that burlap could be so useful?

I also had a great time in the "Maze of Mirrors." Daddy reported this was my favorite thing, and I had to go through it five times, laughing each time.

Reflections of everything in this picture

I picked out my very own sports car.

Wow, Daddy, what a great evening!

1 comment:

Harry and Mer said...

The carnival looks like fun! I used to love the slide with the potato sack. Mr. Punk Eyes? I love it!