
11 weeks down...way too many to go! Due around June 16, 2009
No surprise that yesterday the doctor said this kid is "measuring large already," but I haven't gained a pound yet.
Please don't ruin the surprise for other blog readers! Let them stumble onto this themselves.



10 comments:
Congratulations!! Harry and I can't wait to be an uncle and an aunt again. We love you guys!
Congratulations Martha, Edward, Luke, and Madison! Karen and I are also looking forward to being an uncle and aunt again. We love you and Happy Thanksgiving!
Congratulations! We are happy for you!
Congratulations! We have been waiting for this news!!!
Yay! Congratulations on the new baby! When do you get to find out if you're having a boy or girl?
xoxo
Carin
I found your blog from reading traveling with Andrew and Jennifer which I find interesting, so I have been reading your blog for awhile now and just want to say congratulations!!!!!!!!
You have a lot to be thankful! Congrats on the latest Jones kid. Won't be too long before it is Keeping up with Madison, Luke and Baby Jones! You are my second friend to announce they are due with a baby in June. It is going to be a fun month! I hope all is going well for you now that you are home.
Michelle
Awesome! Congratulations to all of you. And to think you did all of last weekend as a solo parent and prego. Girl, keep going and you won't gain anything the whole time!!!
Congrats! What exciting news! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and June 24 is a good date.
Congrats to you! Looks like I will be due just a short while before you! Love and kisses to those two crazy kids of yours... thinking of you. Love Barb
Post a Comment