by Madison and Luke
This morning, Mommy had to run into town, so Daddy, on his day off, took us to the "Tank Park." It's just down the road from the main gate here on post, and it's a memorial to all of the artillery and armor that has been tested here at YPG.
Luke enjoyed sitting on this tank, but seemed to want to use it as a slide.
Madison enjoyed the big guns and used the beams as a balance beam.
We didn't want to leave this one...it was our favorite.
"Honest John," a missle capable of carrying nuclear weapons.
Once again, you can see it is a nice day out here in the desert. Madison's long-sleeve shirt was totally unnecessary; however, she HAD to wear her "Ariel shirt."



4 comments:
Jena has an Ariel shirt she can't live without as well. It is short sleeved, so I guess I better find a long sleeved one now that it is winter here.
Michelle
Happy Veterans Day! Clay had the day off as well...lucky men.
Happy Veterans Day! Clay had the day off as well...lucky men.
Looks like you guys had a great day! I also had the day off, but I did work on my National Boards, so I did do work on my day off. Miss you guys!! See you soon.
Post a Comment