Thursday, April 09, 2009

...and the rings came off

Yeah, I'm so ticked about the fact that I had to take all my rings off. My hands are just a little too swollen to keep wearing them. I learned my lesson with Madison. I waited too long and remember sitting on the floor with my hand in butter and Pam sprayed on it to get my rings off. I hate taking off my rings and never do. Such a bummer....plus, now I just look like I have three kids and no husband, just a baby daddy :)

This is when I'm not sure if I like Edward being a doctor...he looked at my swelling a little the other day and said it was a +1/borderline +2....swelling is measured, with a +4 being the highest. Yeah, so much fun when he's like, "Hmmm, you still have awhile to go, but your hands and feet are definitely swollen." Awesome.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

A while to go? By my count you have 8 weeks left,which for you means 6 :). I'm quite sure that is when I had to take mine off with both of mine (might have been sooner with Jena, she made me swell ALOT!) I know what you mean about the doctor husband thing. It like "please tell me something I don't know." Hehe

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Yeah, actually, I'm at 30 weeks, so technically 10 to go :( I'm hoping for around 7.