Our first stop was the carousel. This was the only ride we could all go on. Luke wasn't tall enough for any other rides, but he really enjoyed this!
Luke was really bummed he couldnt' ride the dump trucks. They were AWESOME and so much like the dump trucks that have been coming through our subdivision to build the new houses.
A second ride on the dump trucks...
...and a third ride on the dump trucks
Then, Madison had to ride the train (a few times)
While Madison was on the train, I enjoyed some nachos with Mommy. It was my first experience with nachos, and I loved them. The cheese was delicious.
Finally, we found the slide! I LOVE the slide, especially when I have someone to ride with me.
Another ride on the slide
Of all of the rides at the fair, this was definitely my favorite. Mommy spotted it while I was on the slide with Daddy. She knows me well!
I rode this over and over and over. It was a "car" ride that took you around a track. As you approached the corners, it would fling you around the corner-so much fun!
After riding this seven or eight times, I got a little more daring and stood up in my car. I got warned once, then I got kicked off the ride! Mommy and Daddy said I'd never live it down.
Luke laughed at me for getting kicked off.
Then, we found the "mirrors."
A second trip through the mirrors.
After getting home, we got ready for bed. Luke decided since he didn't get to play much at the fair, he should have time to play at home. Here, he's playing with "My Little Pony" a picture Aunt Mer will especially love!



1 comment:
Luke, be careful with their hair! :-)
Post a Comment