Thursday, May 22, 2008

More Moving Info

We had our home inspection today, and I haven't heard anything yet. I take this as a potentially good sign. I feel like if there'd been any major problem, I'd have heard immediately.

Our appraisal went through yesterday with no problems! That's just amazing to me since it would have been really hard to appraise our house. No other houses our size have sold in our neighborhood yet, and we were listed well above any other home in the neighborhood (due to difference in size). Amazingly, there was a $100 difference in the appraised value and the sale price of the house-Wow, amazing to me. God is good :)

The movers are scheduled to come Monday, June 30 to start packing. They'll pack June 30, July 1, and July 2. Then, they'll load July 3 (Thursday). We then close on the house Monday, July 7.

Things are really moving along. Edward has to move out of his office this week, so he's been boxing up stuff at work. He has one more rotation that starts next week. His last night of call is WEDNESDAY!!!!!! We should have a party to celebrate, but he'll probably be too tired :)

We can't believe in just five weeks the movers will be here!

No comments: