We had a small program at school where we sang a few songs. I decided to take time to pray while others were singing.
Still praying...which is appopriate because in Sunday School last week I learned you can pray anywhere.
Cake followed our program, and Kalea and I really enjoyed this.
Luke had a blast too.
I really like Imani, Kalea's sister (same age as Luke), and had fun playing with her at the reception.
Kalea-caught eating her cake
This is one of my teachers, Miss Cathy. I will really miss her. She got me out of the car most mornings at preschool.
This is my other teacher, Miss Jessica. I'll miss her a lot too.
On to Raleigh...
After preschool, Mommy, Daddy, Luke, and I had lunch (Daddy was post-call, so he got to come to my preschool program-first one all year!). After lunch, Daddy took Luke home, and Mommy and I went to Raleigh for a special afternoon and evening.
Of course, a trip to Raleigh meant visiting Cassandra and Julianne. Bubbles galore-what fun!
Julianne seemed to really enjoy jumping, although I think she missed her pal, Luke.
Sharing pretty well
The real reason for the trip to Raleigh-Sesame Street Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, Mommy and Jen took Cassandra and me to see an Elmo show, Elmo Makes Music. Being the good shoppers they are, our moms located these outfits.
Gearing up for the big show...but first...
BUILD-A-BEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Our moms are crazy with their coupons, and since we had one, we had to checkout Build-A-Bear. I had been once at 11 months old with Mommy's other friend, Jenn, but Mommy had never been. Mommy and Jen decided that since we had so much fun, this would have to be an annual event whenever we fly back from Arizona for a visit. Here, we are giving our new friends a "bath."
Cassandra was a little scared of the air that came out to dry the animals. I picked out a pink bear with white hearts...you can see her on the right side of the picture.
Cassandra picked out this bunny.
Here, we are putting new outfits on our friends.
All done! We both thought the "houses" our friends came in were really cool. What did we name our friends? Well, Cassandra said she wanted to name her bunny Anna, so I named my bear Anna too.
Then, here we are after an hour and 45 minute Elmo show! It was a lot of fun, but we did start to get tired at the end. We both had to have an Elmo balloon.
I'm not letting go of this balloon; it could float away!
Wow, what a great day! After we picked up our car back at Cassandra's house, Mommy and I drove back to Ft. Bragg. Well, Mommy drove, and I slept. We got home at 10:45, a full day filled with a lot of fun times. Mommy and I both enjoyed our girl's day, but we were both glad to see the guys when we got home (well, the next day because they were both asleep!).



1 comment:
We had so much fun - we are going to miss you SO much!!!
Post a Comment