Monday, May 12, 2008

STITCHES!

by Madison

My weekend trip to visit my cousins didn't end quite as I had expected. Somehow (no one can exactly figure out what happened) I ended up with four stitches in my nose. Mackenzie and I were playing in the pool, when pop, I had blood everywhere. If you know me well, you know I get the occassional bloody nose. That's what Mommy and Daddy thought...until Daddy pulled me out of the pool and said, "Ahh, this is going to need stitches." Sometimes, I'm not sure if I like having Daddy as a doctor! He made me go to the hospital for stitches. But.....I did get four stitches, so it was actually very necessary.

Luke and I had a blast visiting our cousins, oh and our aunt and uncle too! We took so many pictures from the trip that it might take Mommy a day or so to sort through them. We'll post them ASAP.

So, I'm not quite three...three weeks to go, and I have had stitches twice and staples once...hmm, not a great track record.

No comments: