Today, Edward celebrated his 30th birthday. Like many other birthdays, he worked a little, played with the kids a lot, and celebrated Christmas Eve. We went to church at 5:00 and then to our fourth annual Christmas Eve Birthday Dinner at Texas Roadhouse. After steaks, we returned home where we had a homemade red velvet cake, Edward's favorite. Oh, and not to worry...I refuse to jip Edward out of birthday and Christmas presents!
Madison is really into birthdays and was very excited to eat red birthday cake. However, she told me this afternoon as we made the cake it should have princesses on it.
Giving a big birthday hug...Luke was too tired to stay up for birthday cake. He took "getting to bed before Santa comes" very seriously.
I'm very excited because now I won't hear Edward talk about how nice it is to still be in your "20's" as I'm older than he is...now, we can both be 30 together for a few months!
Happy Birthday, Edward! I've enjoyed celebrating the last 10 birthdays with you and look forward to decades more.



1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Edward!
Martha...homemade red velvet...I'm impressed!!!
Post a Comment