The last few days it's actually been cool enough to wear jeans/long pants. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to wear jeans again! I've had to find them, dust them off, and revive them! It's great. Our morning temps have been around 55 degrees, with it warming up around 80 or so during the day.
When we lived in Ft. Lauderdale, we had similar issues with long pants, but we were working, so we wore them a lot more. We did joke the only time we really got to wear jeans was to the movie theater because it was always cold in there. With two kids and no babysitter, we haven't seen a movie theater in forever, so cooler weather is our only help in wearing jeans. Even Edward's job out here has him wearing shorts with a sweatshirt.
I love my jeans right now. I especially love that at 13 weeks pregnant, all of my regular jeans are still fitting! That's not happened to me before, so I guess that's the only good thing about my HORRIBLE acid reflux-no weight gain!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment