by Martha
My sister, Meredith, and I share the same obsession with Cadbury Creme Eggs. They come out every Easter, and I'm so excited to say this year marks their first appearance at Christmas! I was browsing around at CVS the other day, and low and behold, Cadbury Eggs. The cashier commented this was the first time she'd seen them at Christmas...thinking I might not know much about the delicious treat, but I told her I was very excited to see them on the shelves. I had already left Meredith a voicemail before even going to the checkout, telling her to get some for herself.
It seems I have attracted another Egg eater here at my house...I don't know if that's good or bad. Now, I have to share them!
Madison proudly displaying her Creme Egg. Note, if you are searching for these, they are in a red and white wrapper, not the blue, green, and red one of Easter.
Oh yeah, December 1-temperature 90 degrees!



3 comments:
I went to Target to today and made a special attempt to find the Cadbury Eggs, but was unsuccessful. I will have to try the drug store, they always seem to have the best candy!
You HAVE to check out Barb's blog RIGHT NOW!!! http://houseofwahls.blogspot.com/2008/11/happy-thanksgiving.html :-)
I am a fan of the Cadbury eggs myself but you would have thought that would have been like Reese's when they made eggs, pumpkins, Christmas trees, hearts for the other holidays.
Post a Comment