Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Stroller

My new stroller, a.k.a. part of my Christmas present, arrived yesterday. Our movers broke my jogging stroller on our move, and we've been waiting for all claims to be finished with processing, so we were finally able to get a new one. Luke and I took it out for a spin today, and I must say it's a success! Luke actually fell asleep on our walk, and I can't remember a day he's ever done that. I'd like to give the stroller credit, but I feel credit is due to the 5AM wake-up calls he's given me the last few morning.


My new Phil and Ted double jogger. I really like this for the terrain out here. We don't have nice even walking areas around the post....sidewalks, sometimes, but it's a rugged terrain.


Sleeping baby not included in orders...at least I don't have to wake him to go pick up Madison at school. We can just walk up and pick her up.


Baby seat in the back that actually both kids can still use. The weight limit is 50 lbs, and this will be the new baby's seat eventually. It snaps off very easily, but I had it on this morning because I was using it to store my water and keys.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Looks AWESOME - that's eye-candy for me I tell you! I LOVE strollers:)